1 Minute Strategy

BULLSEYE ARROW Strategy for Binary Options Successful ITM!!!



Holiday Special $99. Bullseye Arrow Strategy for Binary Options. Arrows do not repaint, blink or backpaint. Special $99 (regular $249). with limited copies. Please read FAQs about this indicator below. You may contact me at traderlegacy.co@gmail.com for any other questions and information on how to obtain this strategy & indicator.

Hit subscribe to be notified of any new strategies or tutorials.

Questions About the Bullseye Strategy

1.) What is the expiry of a trade?
5M Chart 5 minute expiry, 15M Chart 15 minute expiry, vice versa for 30M & 1HR

2.) What is the win rate?
Win rate is 80%

3.) What brokers can I use this strategy with?
Any broker of your choice that has 5 minute & 15 minute expiry

4.) Do arrows always appear on time?
Arrows appear at the start of the candle 95% of time. The other 5% is dependent on market conditions, such as the market being sluggish, news, & algorithms, etc. It is important to pay attention to the time the signal came in. For 5 minute, take all trades with signals appearing within :00-:20 seconds. for 15 minute trades, take all trades for signals appearing within :00-180 seconds (3 min).

Thanks for watching. Happy Trading!!

Please hit subscribe. 🙂

***Indicator is custom made & licensed. Item is as described. Unless otherwise, no refunds.***

Disclaimer: Trading Binary Options or Foreign Exchange involves risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Loss may occur with some or all investment. It is important to educate yourself about trading binary options and/ or foreign exchange. All information provided is for informational purposes only and not financial advice. Trades presented & results presented is no guarantee of future results.

Powerful 5 Minute Binary Options Strategy
Accurate Binary Options Strategy
Accurate 5 minute binary options strategy
Accurate 15 minute binary options strategy
60 second binary options
Best Binary Options Strategy 2016
Binary Options Price Action Trading
How to Trade 5 Minute Chart
How to Trade 15 minutes binary option
Best 60 second binary option strategy
Earn money with binary options and forex
Accurate Signals for binary options
80% win rate binary options
binary options for beginners
How to become a pro at binary options

3 Comments

  1. Are you in NEED of a good Binary options trader to manage your Broker Account or assist you in trading Binary options with at least 90% winnings, I can help you manage your account perfectly with my AMAZING strategy and Indicator.
    With an average wins of 12 out of 15 also with over 90% accurate trading signals, I can make a profit of over $12500 in 10 trading days with a minimum investment of $500. Contact me via

    E-mail: whitneyguillermo@gmail.com

    My amazing strategies and indicators are free of cost, no hidden charges..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *